the center of superfun happy times

7.08.2007

about m:

Camper 0
Codename: Trogdor
I initially thought that writing my own bio would be a challenge. But then i realized.. "Who knows how great I am better than me? (and who uses the appropriate number of parentheses)" Well, I am the guy that put this together. I am the one with the ability to bring together such a diverse group of societal miscreants for the common cause of getting wasted in the outdoors. Hailing from the Bay Area originally, I grew up in Upstate NY (practically Wilderness Camping in its own right) and soon learned that without the ability to make your own fire, the winters could be very, very cold (frostbite, contrary to public opinion, is not pleasant). Known for my inane commentary and ability to take a vicious head butt, I am the guy you want on your side after a fight begins (but likely got you in the fight in the first place). Keep your cigarettes and your liquor away from me... I've been known to lash out when either are lacking.
Drink: Bourbon (the cheap kind) and homebrews (the free kind)

No comments: