the center of superfun happy times

10.13.2006

people without flavor

I've noticed this more and more recently and it's not something that I'm
sure I should be upset with..
But I am...
Hey, I never professed to be well balanced..
So one of the first things I do when I meet someone is to ask what they
listen to..
Music-wise..
"oh, everything"
F you.
You do not like everything, you lying piece of shiznit. You are telling
me that you like neutral milk hotel (listening to "Naomi" right now) and
you like teeny-bop-pop (I was learning "mmmm bob" on guitar the other
night)... okay.. well I guess it is viable that you like both but do you
really think my question was to weed out the fact that you will listen
to anything? No, I wanted to know what type of music you prefer and
here is the part that pisses me off..
People don't seem to have a preference anymore!
F you digital media! Have you made music so accessible that the gang
bangers downstairs are listening to the same shiznit as the ladies going
to church on Wednesday night?
You must like something more than something else?
God I hate your face...

No comments: