the center of superfun happy times

8.21.2006

i don't think they are obese. . .

So miso came down this previous weekend to visit and party and play.

It was quite wonderful and I had to wonder how I let her stay so far for so long.

And it was her birthday

I gave her a once in a lifetime experience unless you live on the high seas

She got to drink a tequila sunrise while shaking the hand of a honest to god midget, while complimenting a Pirates Koi tattoo and simultaneously staring at one of natures most glorious handlebar mustaches

Hizity-hizot

Anyway, not feeling particularly funny (as this weekend had a rather dangerously high alcohol/sleep ratio) I thought I’d send a note out about a rather interesting group of people (http://www.theoriginalwhatsforlunch.blogspot.com) I hope to be cavorting with in the near future as they seem to have just the right amount of brain damage (said in a loving way) and have all their priorities ranked appropriately (from what I can understand of aforementioned blog). 

Here is the premise:

1)      I like food!

2)      You like food!

3)      Sex is good!

4)      Alcohol is good!

5)      Hangovers blow!

6)      Wanna Talk?

Sounds good to me.  Its kinda like someone took my id and splattered it all over a computer screen and mixed just a tiny bit of superego in there.

Alas.. checkout the haiku post (http://theoriginalwhatsforlunch.blogspot.com/2006/08/lunch-poets-society.html) as it is my first attempt and breaking into this tight knit society of deadly assassins bent on world domination

Also, I’ll be humorous later.. maybe tonight and exaggerate some funny stuff about misos visit this weekend.

cheers

No comments: