the center of superfun happy times

8.22.2006

like a fluffy punching bag

it was pointed out to me this weekend that there is something about me...
(usually the beginnign of a compliment)
that makes people want to hit me.
that's ludicris you may say
you may not know me.
the best reason i've heard for such a quality is the unqualified statement:
"well, you are an instigator"
also,
"your face just needs to be punched"

to me this may be a bit more understandable if it was strictly a testosterone fueled repeated instance.
but it's not
miso just left me and jersey and i have
bruises
bite marks
and a slight limp that can only be explained by an ill timed comment involving her capital knockers.
alas.
i guess i could keep my mouth shut more often
or filter some of what comes out my mouth
but then i wouldnt be me
i'd be this other person
this other healthier, unbruised
person.
fuck that.

go ahead
punch me

No comments: